Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O wow, this sucks...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zazima Souck

O wow, this sucks... Empty
PostSubject: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:44 am

hi guys, ive waited for the owner to come on, but I never see him, so ive decided to post it here.
Take your time to read this.

A couple of days ago, the server was reset to a certain point. I lost like 230 points from assault from that, after getting it back from the owner, I decided that it was time for a black skirt. After hours and hours of no-life I finally got it! Very Happy So I went to bed, and next morning I woke up, walked to my pc and turned it on.
I was like: lets go and show off my great skirt.
But when I logged on I couldnt find it in my inv, bank or anywhere and I was like wtf?? Then I noticed that I was in a diff place then where I logged out. Oh no! let it not be true. I ran to assault and talked to the guy: You have 0 points.
WHAT ON EARTH HAS HAPPEND??!!!!??!@@@##$%%
Ive spend hours and hours in that crappy cave for nothing.

Icy, please help me.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:54 am

Do you play any other servers? Because if so they may have your password and hacked your items off of you.

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
Zazima Souck

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:22 pm

not with this name/password combination
Back to top Go down
Zazima Souck

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:57 am

IF no1 can help, ill try and get it back :S still takes hours
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Maybe your password was just to easy to guess. Haha.

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
d34d 0n sh0t

d34d 0n sh0t

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:11 pm

most likely a hacker lol. Silab/mopar or w/e you want to call the server aren't hard to hack. Most runescape private servers don'r have the best password protection. I'de try getting your pass changed and make it something original. Try using things thats arent even words. OR words you yourself made up Smile Sorry bout the skirt though, that sucks big time...
Back to top Go down
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:36 pm

The server was having big problems, most people lost a lot of shit do to someone hacking the server. I'm sure a lot of people know that. But then Icy was able to get it back and everything was fixed, to a certain degree. santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O wow, this sucks...   O wow, this sucks... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O wow, this sucks...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Server general chat-
Jump to: