Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:42 pm

How do you change your task?

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
luigi

PostSubject: try getting new task   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm

try getting a new slayer task that does not involve killing moss giants or elf warriors because the island was taken out which had those monsters
Back to top Go down
Volume

PostSubject: Re: Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:30 am

Dang...
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Dude that really sucks. Icy took Elf Warriors out. I am currently trying to get a hold of him to talk about this because a bunch of people are having this problem.

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
Volume

PostSubject: Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:29 am

Plz anyone... How i can reach the elf warriors... I need to find them becose i have 49 slay and i need 50 for lunars... Cant find them.... I look over all world that took all day... Omg plz help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Questions/Answers-
Jump to: