Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

icy the server is ruined

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killertom

icy the server is ruined Empty
PostSubject: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:13 pm

im sorry to say icy but ur server is ruined people duping and all that the economy is ruined the only way to fix this is to reset im sorry to say that but only choice we got
Back to top Go down
Zazima Souck

PostSubject: Re: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:58 am

correct, set it to feb, 1st or something, this doesnt work out, people droppen billions of phats
Back to top Go down
bigdogg198

bigdogg198

PostSubject: Re: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:12 pm

yes. this is true but i think you just remove p hats in general and like you need more mods and administrators on so the can get ip banned or ip muted or i dunno jailed.. idk what the banning thing is on this server as im new.
Smile
love from

--bigdogg198
icy the server is ruined Tokyodrift-1
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com/portal.htm?pid=1&sid=04a10b843c255944
d34d 0n sh0t

d34d 0n sh0t

PostSubject: Re: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm

well i don't think the server is ruined. But what icy should do is put a controlled amount of phats and masks into cirrculation. If he finds out theres more than he released to the general public of icyspecz, find out where the extra came from, and unless they're admins ban them for duping.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Yeah I agree. It is completely worthless to have a party hat now. Or another idea, maybe you should go through people's bank and just take out party hats. If you do reset it I would like to keep my Santa Hat Razz

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: icy the server is ruined   icy the server is ruined I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

icy the server is ruined
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Server general chat-
Jump to: