Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't run client.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:39 pm

nice santa
Back to top Go down
JC Spec

JC Spec

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:33 pm

I already fixed it. And, in this Specific Run.bat, it doesn't have the code for me to do what you said. I've owned my own server before, had my own client, etc. I know how this works Razz
Back to top Go down
http://justcause.bksmf.net/
Dennissuperm

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:57 am

JC Spec wrote:
I've got the latest Java. JDK 6 Update 12. But I still get the error. I fully installed it too. Or did I? Oh wait. I didn't. Thats what.

Jc- spec

You can open de Run file and do "Edit" i think i think you see a patch to the java file, and then you can change it to ur java file it should work then i dont know if its right :O

There is always the possebility to extract the file again. mabye it works then else you can mabye copy the error on this thing =D.

i hope i helped you.
Back to top Go down
JC Spec

JC Spec

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:54 am

I've got the latest Java. JDK 6 Update 12. But I still get the error. I fully installed it too. Or did I? Oh wait. I didn't. Thats what.
Back to top Go down
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:38 am

You may have to re-install Java, and if that doesn't work check to see if it's installed "correctly". Also check to see if you have the Latest Java Download. You may have to install it manually depends :/. santa
Back to top Go down
JC Spec

JC Spec

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:51 pm

Whenever I run the client I get - 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. It has been so long since I've had to fix this problem, and back then, I could do it. How do I do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't run client. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't run client.   Can't run client. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't run client.
Page 1 of 1