Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck you mop man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
S 4 F 3 R

Fuck you mop man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you mop man   Fuck you mop man I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 pm

is this seriously a "question"?
Back to top Go down
mop mada

Fuck you mop man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you mop man   Fuck you mop man I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:30 pm

lalala blah blah blah mabey if you lisen to me youd understand this so shut up :]
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Fuck you mop man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you mop man   Fuck you mop man I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Aww go bitch and scream to your mom. This is going to continue to happen because Icy keeps picking fucked up staff that abuses the fuck out of their powers. All he does is glance at the forums and never does anything about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
1l g0d il

Fuck you mop man Empty
PostSubject: Fuck you mop man   Fuck you mop man I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:33 am

Mop man d bow pure and a box have been teleporting people to them and killing them without end, they are ruining the fun of the game for everybody and they are abusing there powers,they have done this to multiple people.
PLUS
Mop man banned my main account 1l g0d il for losing connection during a fight and claiming i "x-logged"
he also ip muted me for nothing.
So please,icy,get rid of them permanatly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck you mop man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck you mop man   Fuck you mop man I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck you mop man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Questions/Answers-
Jump to: