Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

why icy lets his mods do watever they want?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayburn

why icy lets his mods do watever they want? Empty
PostSubject: Re: why icy lets his mods do watever they want?   why icy lets his mods do watever they want? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 pm

Mods on this server did abuse
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: why icy lets his mods do watever they want?   why icy lets his mods do watever they want? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:54 pm

mop mada wrote:
lolllllll!!!@!@@!@!@! just wont st0p
no it wont..because its true. mop i believe u r the only responcible mod on the server, plz do something about this.
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: why icy lets his mods do watever they want?   why icy lets his mods do watever they want? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

lolllllll!!!@!@@!@!@! just wont st0p
Back to top Go down
blueshard6

PostSubject: why icy lets his mods do watever they want?   why icy lets his mods do watever they want? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 pm

im writing this today to try to find out why icy lets his mods do watever the hell they want they tele us to them in wild kill us then mute us/ban /ip mute both brutal and mop do so i wouldnt care if mop was just messing wiht me but brutal did it cause i messed wiht anthony i guess his borther or somethign thats an abuse of power on 2counts then muting for yelling at him and i called him 1name and i get muted when he told me to eat balls and all kinds of other offensive words and i would like them both to be demoted we need better mods and mop freaks out when someone pks him even when he atks them and masses and farcasts he cusses and he doesnt do his job wats so ever but i do have to get him the vesta thign he got those back in a hurry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why icy lets his mods do watever they want?   why icy lets his mods do watever they want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why icy lets his mods do watever they want?
Page 1 of 1