Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayburn

omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary Empty
PostSubject: Re: omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary   omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

people decide if your a pk legend, not yourself.
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary   omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:28 pm

show off much?
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary   omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 pm

rofl thats it? are u serious? then im a pk legend already then Smile i got 70 void sets 60 bandos sets and 120+ dfs.. and 60+ whips 70+ furys. gf 2 fire capes

pk vids

i am a pk legend Razz i cant kill safers though tbh i admit.. safers are hard work
Back to top Go down
im a loot

PostSubject: omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary   omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm

just like at my bank... 30 void sets 50 bandos sets 100 dfs's and tons more all from pking and yet im not a pk legend...what the balls?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary   omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

omfg i need to be a pk legend!!!! im legendary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Questions/Answers-
Jump to: