Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

goodbye icyspecz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mop mada

goodbye icyspecz Empty
PostSubject: goodbye icyspecz   goodbye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm

hey guys mop man here recently i have ben demoted and i have no idea why ftw. anyways im takeing the time to post were u can find me and to say that im giving my account away to some lucky person. first of all id like to say u can mostly find me on 508 servers the ones i play now are spawning servers and lag some but are very good u can find me on maulzz-scape.no-ip.biz or ss-scape.no-ip.org. if you want to play these servers go to google and type in runescape 508 servers and there will be a link to runelocus whitch lists some 508 servers i might play on like the ones iv listed above it will also provide the download link for the ip changer client. and if u are looking for 508 item codes u can find them at kadirozuak.net46.net. the names of the accounts i play on are infinityxl or xxgunsm0k3xx anyways if there is anything els u would like to know just post your questions to this topic and in a few days i will chek them and anser every one. and i will come on the server in a few days to give mop man to some lucky person. and icy for you i have one last request... please and i mean please donot make blitznclaw a mod i promis you he will fuck up ur server worse then it is.. you best mates mop man
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

goodbye icyspecz Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye icyspecz   goodbye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Mop Sad I got banned rofl, by Blah...-.- blah is a fucking piece of shit. He banned me because I killed someone. So if I get un-banned I will be giving away my acc aswell.
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

goodbye icyspecz Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye icyspecz   goodbye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:11 pm

=\ wow u wer demoted? you know u can always earn back..right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

goodbye icyspecz Empty
PostSubject: Re: goodbye icyspecz   goodbye icyspecz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goodbye icyspecz
Page 1 of 1