Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mod/Admin Application:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I pkz0r I

My Mod/Admin Application: Empty
PostSubject: My Mod/Admin Application:   My Mod/Admin Application: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:23 pm

I dont mind which one, im not in this for any other reason than to help icyspecz, so far i have been sending matty (Blah) pics on msn of people using 'illegal' items such as vesta and dmace, i go on atleast once a day.

My ISN: I pkz0r I
My IS level: 123 (will get 126 very soon with d bones)
My RSN: Sir Ashley11
My RS level: 114
My E-mail Adress: Ash1205@hotmail.co.uk (diffrent to the one i registered as + you got my e-mail allready added)
My IS Woodcutting lvl:1
My IS Thieving lvl:1
My IS Firemaking lvl:1

I have been Co-Owner of Beztscape, i was a mod then worked up to admin then earned Co-Owner.

I, (I Pkz0r I) pledges to be Moderator or Administrator and if I quit, I will be demoted and will never have a chance at server mod or admin again.

Oh and my time is central so right now its 5:23PM, i play around 6 hours a school day and i have played for atleast 2 months and dont plan on quitting anytime soon or at all Smile.

Signed, (I Pkz0r I)

And icy is king
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin Application:   My Mod/Admin Application: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:13 pm

good and nice app Smile
Please try to get more posts thou Wink
Back to top Go down
I pkz0r I

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin Application:   My Mod/Admin Application: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

S 4 F 3 R wrote:
good and nice app Smile
Please try to get more posts thou Wink

Yeah, I've never had the activation code on 4 e-mail adresses though so i havent been able to get on forums only game, i only just tryed one and it worked Smile
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin Application:   My Mod/Admin Application: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:07 pm

r0fl =p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mod/Admin Application:   My Mod/Admin Application: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mod/Admin Application:
Page 1 of 1