Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mop mada

mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!   mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:14 pm

hey guys i still had a few problems with the editing but i figured out the timeing for the sound enjoy. and at 29 seconds into it that was me hiting 44 with whip as a max :]
Back to top Go down
Rayburn

PostSubject: Re: mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!   mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:15 am

You should have shortened the clips where the fights took forever it got boring, but this video was better than your first.
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!   mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:52 pm

yes unfortunetly i have a disease were i cant kill my oponet till the fight hase lasted like 5 minuts x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!   mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mop man pk vid 2 part 1 alredy out!!!!!
Page 1 of 1