Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^ Empty
PostSubject: RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^   RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:24 pm

anywayz.. this server with him ( RAY GAY ) aka blitznshit... he sucks at pking thinking he can own anyone just as i thought until i own him and .. he kills me... but he thinks he can ruin my pking which he is wack rofl... giving ppl specials... and pjing all my fights... stop taking this game seriously kid... wana be a real pker? have some pride and grow up if u reply to this i know u are gay ray Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rayburn

RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^   RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:59 am

You got so riled up with me killing you , you made this post, and then say i take the game seriously.
Your just being "immature" as you always say. I also have like 20 clips of you dieing without pjing or anything i killed you fairly. If you want to rematch , just pm me
Back to top Go down

RAY GAY FAILS HOPE HE READS ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Server general chat-
Jump to: