Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Icy
Admin
Owner Icy

Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit! Empty
PostSubject: Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit!   Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

It will be soon. afro Wink cheers cheers I love you Suspect Suspect bom bom albino albino cherry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com
uwuwuwuwu

Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit!   Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:49 am

thank you icy for the information btw are you gonna add Vesta, Statius, Morrigans and Zuriels armor and the rest of the weps because if u add vesta s spear and morrigans javelin they would be good items and pvp would be funner and u could add pvp drops to server that would be great too and by pvp drops i mean like the new runescape pvp world where it also drops random stuff along with ur drop statius armor vesta armor zuriels armor and morrigans armoru could all be pvp drops along with there wepons
Back to top Go down

Server Will Be Put Back Up Soon, I Just Need 2 Code Some Shit!
Page 1 of 1