Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules????????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

Rules???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules????????   Rules???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 pm

Cause they are people who get steamed when they lose in a fight santa
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Rules???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules????????   Rules???????? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 am

Why do some people say your banned if you dont even do anything wrong?
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Rules???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules????????   Rules???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:37 pm

Yeah, I agree. There should be some rules added so that people know what to follow, and know what to look out for when reporting. Icy should be the one making these rules so that we know for sure what not to do here.

--Unknown--
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

Rules???????? Empty
PostSubject: Rules????????   Rules???????? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 am

When I'm on icy specz or my brother or friend is on when they do something some mod always says its against the rules? What rules...I know there are some rules that are obvious like no duping, logging onto another account to transfer money, and other things in that area. But when were pking they say Farcasting is not allowed, Looting items from a mod is not aloud (B.S), Pj'ing is not aloud. Alright these rules are B.S rules cause ive never seen Icy type or post these rules up and i think the mods are just making them up so they can get there crap back or have a reason to ban or kick someone, im not saying this to all mods. I just hope (MAYBE ICY CAN POST SOME RULES SO WE KNOW THE REAL DEAL)----Not yelling---- santa cause i dont see any rules posted in the forums. Peace Out! Twisted Evil Icy is king king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules???????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules????????   Rules???????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules????????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Questions/Answers-
Jump to: