Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People that I totally hate and piss me off.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jake

Jake

People that I totally hate and piss me off. Empty
PostSubject: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:22 am

Ok, so I like usually win most my fights in wild and shit....but some people have been fucking lucky lately. I go in the wild with like 500m+ gear and people come in with like 100m gear. Anyway.....I will fight them because they want to fight and im guessing Icy updated dds or something, so ill pull out like ags or something and be like 60 hp and spec em, then then like spec 30-30 like wtf? Dds never used to hit that high. So im losing like a whole bunch of shit and stuff and it's pissing me off....

Another thing to add is twins or brothers irl playing together. I will go to mb and i spec em there red barred about to die next spec, then there twin fucking hits me, IM LIKE WTF?!?!?!?! FUCK OFF!!!!!!!! and I usually die because of this because I get low hp...

Some people that tag, pj, and do the red barred about to die pj are, d4rk twin, d8rk twin, so dont fight them if your at mb alone with them two. You're wasteing your time!!! They both fucking suck at pking, I killed there pures like 50 times got like 50 ags, they dupe on there mains...which is noob. So if you see these two, please, please! Pj, tag, team, or anything to them I dont give a fuck, if you see the kill them, there my biggest target now, and im out to get them.

One other thing I would like to add is, parkjustin, he has to be the biggest fag on IcySpecz ever, he goes around in like d skirt, rune plate neit, str cape (t) and pks in this shit which is like what? 10m from shops? Thinking hes all hot shit, anyway..Im wearing like Torso, rune defender, Niet, Guthix legs, ags in invo ect, he ahs ags too but ags is like nothing..anyway, he gets so lucky somehow and kills me like 3 times in a row and i get pissed because I dont know why I cant hit...He gets lucky hits and shit im like wtf so I get fed up and dont even take the risk anymore...Dont fight this fag he is a Flaming homosexual, also he ran from me because he said, oh well... you never said dm, im like nub classic nib move..so I fight him again, im out of food he specs me dds I ran and was like, "Im going to be like you never said dm noob". hes like ahahahahaha you ran from spec thats a ban. I was laughing irl....lol

POST WHO YOU HATE THE MOST ON HERE WITH YOUR STORY!!!

Love, Jake.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:55 pm

ur the 1 flameing right now...and wow he killed you?he migh use pots..and theres something called clue scrolls... you get alot of stuff from em. so you have no proof or screenies once so ever, so just stfu.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Your funny kid.
Back to top Go down
bigdogg198

bigdogg198

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:10 pm

lol!, that makes me lagh every time i read it lol =L
also, i almost killed that park justin and he xlogged =o to angry to get screenie
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com/portal.htm?pid=1&sid=04a10b843c255944
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Jake wrote:
Your funny kid.
dont call me kid.....and whats the username? ima 1v1 him.
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:53 pm

Obviously my name is Jake in-game...and yeah bigdogg Razz
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:08 am

nooooo not u lolz, the people that run, pj, safe, pray, n tht shit
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

lol jake park is mah mate rofl idk if its the real park sence names were stolen at reset but he is a good pker shity gear or not
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:42 pm

btw i love u irl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People that I totally hate and piss me off.   People that I totally hate and piss me off. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People that I totally hate and piss me off.
Page 1 of 1