Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alot Of Things Should Be Update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdogg198

bigdogg198

Alot Of Things Should Be Update Empty
PostSubject: Alot Of Things Should Be Update   Alot Of Things Should Be Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm

I've noticed alot of things are not at the best of their ebility :L
i've got together a few things that should be updaterd

Highscores!! -
If this server had highscores it would be amazing for us and the people thinking of playing

Voting tab! -
If we had a voting tab i feel we could get higher on the server lists and then get alot more people playing

Slayer-
slayers still being a dick, still giving us elfs and that and also moss giants do nothing -.- this is a big thing

Fishing -
Fishing is being a bum, you cant get lobby pot or nothing to get higher and it will take long to get 99 with 250xp per shrimp -.-

Vengance/Lunar
As soon as u pull the lever form mage bank wildy ur spell book goes to nothing, nothing is there -.-

Yours truley
Bigdoggy198
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com/portal.htm?pid=1&sid=04a10b843c255944
Rayburn

PostSubject: Re: Alot Of Things Should Be Update   Alot Of Things Should Be Update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:26 pm

I have some solutions for you, and I'll try to help explain some things.

Here on icy, it's very easy to get 99 stats , you can easily type ::pure, so you really wouldn't need that, even for skilling levels, what do you need to highscore check for that?

The voting tab wouldn't particulary be a bad things, I agree with that, moving on...

Slayer, and fishing, both just skills, and this is a pk server, if you really want to skill, then I would say most people do it for the challenge, not for the easy levels, because if thats the case then why do it when it's unesessary ?

Lastly the vengeance and lunar thing is something else I agree with, it needs to be fixed, but until then, you can simply log out and your book goes back to normal when you log in,

yours truely
- Ray
Back to top Go down
bigdogg198

bigdogg198

PostSubject: Re: Alot Of Things Should Be Update   Alot Of Things Should Be Update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 pm

But ray if years u think fishing will take a million just to get 99 - i mean 250xp per 1 fish and to get 13m =[
and for people who like skilling =] and slayer is definitly a big problem i want 99 slayer
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com/portal.htm?pid=1&sid=04a10b843c255944
Rayburn

PostSubject: Re: Alot Of Things Should Be Update   Alot Of Things Should Be Update I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:49 pm

Thats why he made this a pk server :s
but if you want to skill, then wouldn't you want to earn it?
250 exp is more than sharks on runescape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alot Of Things Should Be Update   Alot Of Things Should Be Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alot Of Things Should Be Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Icyspecz :: Icyspecz server side :: Server general chat-
Jump to: