Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicky for admin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nicky for admin. Empty
PostSubject: Nicky for admin.   Nicky for admin. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:03 pm

I know I am somewhat new..but I almost know everybody now. and im online almost 24/7 and will destroy all the little shits that dupe. I know almost every admin command and will take action right away.

I dont know if there is a format or anything but at this point, maturity is all that really matters.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

Nicky for admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky for admin.   Nicky for admin. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:52 pm

Yep, you have got a good fucking chance of getting it because you are a donator and Icy just wants to make more money...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
U Got Fucked

U Got Fucked

Nicky for admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky for admin.   Nicky for admin. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Lmao, i don't think that's how it works I've been active on forums an server and I've donated but no luck for me, I have been part of the server before all the updates but still no luck santa
Back to top Go down
d34d 0n sh0t

d34d 0n sh0t

Nicky for admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky for admin.   Nicky for admin. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:55 pm

lol im active on forums/client, i donate, ive got alot of experiance too. But for this server staff is an important thing for keeping the server inline. If you new, your probably not fit for it. Also since you didn't do the mod app either >.> don't get your hopes up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicky for admin. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicky for admin.   Nicky for admin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicky for admin.
Page 1 of 1