Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fuck their shit -.-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mop mada

Fuck their shit -.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck their shit -.-   Fuck their shit -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:23 pm

looolllll yall cant get it through ur thik ass skulls that is wasent me u dumb bitches mabey if you would stop dupeing and being absolutely gay then this wouldent hapen! fags... and also havent i always looked out for all of you?@ now ill admit some ppl i havent been so nice to but the damn well deserved what they got! now the choice is simple stay on my good side or get over yourselves
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: Fuck their shit -.-   Fuck their shit -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:34 pm

And if you x log then you are banned. Lose both damn ways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Fuck their shit -.-   Fuck their shit -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:47 am

As much as I love mop man, it is the truth. I was teleported many times to the wilderness and was killed viciously. My and another kid (lol blitz n claws or something like that) made a group and fought back. I almost lost my 3rd age melee and saradomin god sword. It's kinda annoying. And to those mods who killed me, please don't ban me because I agree with g0d. That's it basicly. Bye

-Zelda
Back to top Go down
1l g0d il

PostSubject: Fuck their shit -.-   Fuck their shit -.- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am

ban mop man,a box,and d bow pure they have been teleporting people to them and killing them without stopping and mop man banned my main for no reason and he has ip muted me
these people are ruining the fun in the game and making it unenjoyable and they are ruining it for everyone so please get rid of them once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck their shit -.-   Fuck their shit -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck their shit -.-
Page 1 of 1