Icyspecz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icyspecz

The best pking server

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz

Go down 
+3
mop mada
bigdogg198
bonesaw pk
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz Empty
PostSubject: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 12:08 am

im quitting for good too many ppl hating on me.. i do like it when i pk with my cousin and friends but just to many safers and i die.. cause everyone pjs me... and btw fuck me being muted.. and fuck all the mods.. fuck mop sworda. bs me everyone does.. gf everyone gf icyspecz

gf server hope everyone enjoyed my d party peace out..

~ Bonesaw Pk
Back to top Go down
bigdogg198

bigdogg198

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:41 am

aww =( i missed you drop party! Sad i hope you come back and see you sometime =D
bye bye bonesaw you were a sick player and pker! Very Happy

--bigdogg198
Back to top Go down
https://icyspecz.darkbb.com/portal.htm?pid=1&sid=04a10b843c255944
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

fuck you to blah blah blah get baned
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:19 pm

rhought i had ur back parently not eh? whatever
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:25 pm

rofl had my back? u bsed me all the time ruining my fights against all players especailly jake.. and when ppl pjed me u said "sorry bone can't help" against blitz n claws the kid who everyone hates... haha gf good job mop. Fuck Blitz n claws, jake , twins ownage, i hoodz i, and everyone else who pjed me.
Here are some memories of Bonesaw Pk ~

Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 pm

and yet again they try to shame me .. why? bonesaw i saved u from million of ppl and did u all a favor by baning blitz n claw? and now i try to save other friends from u and this is waht u do.. lol stop being a puss
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:50 pm

bieing a puss in ur other topic im sorry.. rofl idc if ur sorry hopefully u would show u were sorry lost so much stuff to d bow glitchers safers.. and pjers.. they all need to get lifes.. thats why i quit.. i dropped all my stuff.. prob more then like 50b+ gf icyspecz
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:41 pm

i thoguht i was going to quit to but i logg on for one last time and i get collapsed by saying im back? "bonesaw is back!" and i thought about the ppl who actually cared about me and my vids.. so im gonna finish up what i started and make up to 5 pk videos.
Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz Though11

Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz 005510

i think i will return Smile
Back to top Go down
mop mada

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:48 pm

thanks for being my mate u big hobo cheese!!!!! whaaa!@@#!@#@#@#@#~@#@!##$~!@#!@#!$!# Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad No No No No No Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
hose

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:49 pm

no1 wants u back u faggot u think u r legendary in the server well who cares u r very gay and a a bunch of ppl think u r a loser so fuck off

Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz Afdafas
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:04 pm

see this is what i meant by haters.. even though he logged on and i owned him for his void.. btw gf he said sorry for post so kk lol
Back to top Go down
Unknown Name

Unknown Name

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

dnfhuer9pgn9pqnrg9be78orbv8fg7z0awh8qeph90q298rh89q273gtfbaz

What? Sorry... I got lost on the way here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kyle_a_post
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 5:23 pm

ur a serious fag stop making ppl feel bad for you! u think we hate on u take a look at urself..fag
Quote :
see this is what i meant by haters.. even though he logged on and i owned him for his void.. btw gf he said sorry for post so kk lol
Quote :
i thoguht i was going to quit to but i logg on for one last time and i get collapsed by saying im back? "bonesaw is back!" and i thought about the ppl who actually cared about me and my vids.. so im gonna finish up what i started and make up to 5 pk videos
proof ur trying to make us feel bad
"ur all haters" "oh i think im back now"
FUCK YOU!
u just got ownt sun. (soz for lango)
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 6:48 pm

who the fuck is this vision kid srsly he thinks he runs this shit.. it seems like it.. we cant take it to wild so i can own u and u can sdfu and stop crying.
Back to top Go down
BlitznClaw

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:38 pm

tisk tisk

Here I thought you quit ,got my hopes up?

your just an attention hugger, you can't pk, i killed you 5+ times, you had killed me none, you ran from a
"honor only dm" from me in edge , you prayed and all. You say we all have no life, but yet all you do is play this server.

Your just a little 12 year old faggot trying to be tough, and btw you say everyone safes and pjs?
as i recall you do the same, your just making escuses to be a fail. Everyone who wasn't my friend on this dumb server hated on me because i was truely the best pker, i had killed every last person on this server multiple times, of course i died somtimes as well, but thats not a big deal to me. I never died to pjers really, i was able to kill safers unlike you, it's not that hard. Mop is just a little bitch too, if he didn't have that mod shit on this server he'd be the most hated little fag on the game.

All he does is abuse to get his way, he's probaly like younger than you are,

oh well atleast you have that mute to shut your ass up.
and atleast i know somday mop is going to get dmoded + ipban
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:41 pm

bonesaw pk wrote:
who the fuck is this vision kid srsly he thinks he runs this shit.. it seems like it.. we cant take it to wild so i can own u and u can sdfu and stop crying.
LOL!!!! im the cryer...look at ur recent posts then reply.
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 pm

rofl shut ur dumb ass up and ur flaming over the internet when u cant even back it up rofl how pathetic. and i've never faught a kid named "vision" ive only died to pjers, and safers, and most ppl run... rofl gf u tried and don't post on this forum anymore unless ur "gay". kk?
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:19 pm

my name on game isnt vision. only my forums name. so FUCK U!!!!GO CRY TO UR GAY LOVER!And btw its not all wildy.like u n ur boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
bonesaw pk

bonesaw pk

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 pm

i already said if u post on this ur gay so u proved to everyone ur already gay. rofl and if i have died to u its only been 1-2 times and ive prob killed u 10-20 times. so sdfu don't post anymore i dont wana hear u flame and talking shit if ur name is blitznclaw and vision and u post on here ur gay.
Back to top Go down
S 4 F 3 R

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 7:33 pm

lies much? ive never seen u on and ive never pked u, n uve never pked me. im sorry for flaming ight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz   Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonesaw Pk Quits. Bye icyspecz
Page 1 of 1